1. have 4 cute and cuddly puppy dogs. Beau, Ben, Penny, and Edie. Beau and Ben are Chihuahuas, Penny is a Husky X, and Edie is a Labrador. We love our doggies so much. They are fantastic companions and comic relief each and everyday.
2. I have 2 cats. Taffy Cat, the Tabby, and Rusty Cat, the Himalayan. They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies all at the same time. Taffy Cat likes to claw at my thighs, while Rusty Cat likes to sleep on my face. Who could pick a favourite?
3. I have a incredibly good looking man friend named Johnny. We have been together for nearly 6 years, and are as in love now as we were the day we met. While I work very hard from home, Johnny works like a mad man out of the house as an audio technician and as a professional musician. He is from Saskatchewan and I am from Ontario. The first time we met each other was somewhere in the middle, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, when we were both in other relationships. Now we are together, hopefully for keeps, with new and interesting challenges coming around each and every corner. Together, we can make it through whatever life has to offer and we prove that each and every day.
4. I am a chronic creator. I love to create something everyday. Whatever it may be, bring it on, because I love it! I learned to sew and knit from my mother and grandmother when I was quite young and have continued to build on those skills throughout my life. I have been employed professionally as a seamstress and having been sewing and knitting for myself, friends and family for years. My studio is outfitted with a domestic sewing machine and serger, a commercial sewing machine and serger and several knitting machines. I am looking forward to put them all into good use as I develop my ‘axo’ brand and its two lines.
5. I’ve really been around. Yes, it’s true. I left my house in Welland, Ontario where I lived with my parents, 2 sisters, and 1 brother, at a very early age (around 16). From there, I moved all the way across the country to Vancouver, British Columbia, (Canada’s most expensive city to live in) where I lived for about 2 1/2 years. When I moved back to Ontario, this time I moved to St. Catharines, a neighbour of Welland, in the Niagara Region. I lived there for another 2 years before meeting a boy from the prairies, who I followed out to Winnipeg, Manitoba, where I lived for the next 8 1/2 years. Anxious to get home after that relationship had ended, my Dad drove out to pick me up and drive me back home to Ontario. I spent a number of months living in my parent’s basement (blarg) before I reunited with a boy that I had met during my days in the prairies. It wasn’t long before I was living with my new boy, Johnny, in Toronto, Ontario, which pretty much brings you up to date. I don’t know if this is where I will live out my days. It’s probably not. But for now, I am very happy living in the big city with my best friend and all of our pets.